Networld Online – Boca Raton Web Design & Development Company
Do you want to catch the attention of your customers?
When we open a website, the one thing that catches our attention mostly is website design. Web design refers to the creation of websites on the web. It usually refers to the user experience rather than the development of software. In the past, web development focused on developing desktop websites; however, since the mid-2010s, design has become increasingly important for mobile and tablet browsers.
A web designer is developing the look, layout, and content of a website. For example, appearance refers to the used colors, fonts, and images. The format refers to the structure and categorization of information. A good web design is simple to use, pleasant and suited for the user and website brands. At Networld, we design web pages that focus on simplicity so that no alien information and functions can distract or confuse users.
As a Web Design Company in Boca Raton and your website design partner, we will:
• Create a website mock-up first according to your needs—a beautiful well design website implementing SEO tactics.
• In today’s time, you must have an online rock-solid presence. We’re aiming to attract, impress and transform your leads.
• We optimize your websites according to the latest SEO tactics so that you consistently rank higher in searches.
• After the website is live onboard, we take care of it and keep it updated and regulated. We make sure to maintain it according to you and the customer.
Different types of website design people ask for.
There are different websites our client has asked us about in the past. We have a specialty in designing those websites. As a designer or a small business owner, you must be familiar with the numerous types of web pages available so that you may choose the one that best suits your demands. By analyzing what competitors pick and doing testing, you may create the optimum structure for each business and its customer base.
• Homepage- It is one of the most important pages as it is responsible for catching customers’ attention. A homepage can take many different shapes, but it’s vital to remember its purpose as the main navigation and focus of attention for site visitors when developing it.
• Magazine websites- The magazine industry has evolved a lot from print form to digital form. A magazine website contains informative and instructional articles, images, and videos.
• E-Commerce websites- An e-commerce website is an online shopping location where customers may buy your company’s products and services. With growing trends of online shopping, having an attractive e-commerce website is v important.
• Blogs- A blog is a collection of articles, images, and videos that are updated regularly. In comparison to periodicals, blogs began with more casual, personal content. Blogs also serve as a source of content for social media posts and email marketing.
• Portfolio Websites- A portfolio website provides a platform for creative professionals to display their best work. This is ideal for painters, writers, designers, filmmakers, furniture manufacturers, and anyone else who creates art.
• Landing Page- A landing page is a web page designed to encourage users to do a specific action as part of a marketing campaign.
The information on a landing page should be kept to a minimum and should direct the user to the call-to-action (CTA) you want them to take.